4 Beauty Products I Have in My Gym Bag at ALL Times
News related: gym
I'm pretty low-maintenance, but there are a few beauty products I just refuse to go to the gym without. They just make the whole experience more pleasant for me. Here they are:
1) Body wipes, preferably with sal acid. Even if I'm going right home after I workout to shower, I'll swipe my skin with one of these before I head out. Getting the sweat off your skin as soon as possible is a must for preventing breakouts. I've been using these guys from Proactive recently.
2) Extra-grippy hair elastics and hairpins. This is especially key for anyone who's acne-prone got to keep your hair off your face. Got very thick, heavy hair? You MUST look into Scunci's No-Slip line. Those products really do stay put.
3) A good, not-too-thick body lotion. This is one of the most versatile beauty products ever. It can moisturize your skin (natch), sub in for shaving cream (just rinse your blade often can it can clog it faster), and tame flyaways in your hair.
4) Deodorant. I don't really need the explain this one, do I?
Everything else is negotiable, depending on if I'm going somewhere after I workout.
What are your gym must-haves?
Related: Five Ways to Look Cute at the Gym
Tags: acne, body lotion, body wipes, breakouts, deodorant, gym, hair, hair elastics, hairpins, workouts
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- How to Get a Low Side Ponytail Like Rose Byrne and Kirsten Dunst (09/05/2012)
- Marilyn Monroe vs. Andy Warhol: Beauty Battle Of The Pop Art Icons (09/05/2012)
- On Shelves Soon: EVAmour by Eva Longoria (09/05/2012)
- Holy Cow! Could Kate Winslet Look ANY More Gorgeous Than She Does Here? (09/05/2012)
- This Writer Got a TOWIE Makeover: Does She Look Better Before Or After? (09/05/2012)
- Want to See What Lady Gaga Looks Like Without Makeup? Check Out This Picture She Tweeted... (09/05/2012)
- Scientists Are Creating A Gel That Stops Hair From Growing... How Excited Are You?! (09/05/2012)
- Report From the Front Lines: The Calvin Klein CK One Color Cosmetics Launch (09/05/2012)
- 10 Swanky Vanities: Which Would You Most Like To Do YOUR Makeup At? (09/05/2012)
- How to Get Soft, Retro Curls Like Diane Kruger and Penelope Cruz (09/05/2012)
- Does the Word "Cute" Annoy You? Would You Prefer to Be Called "Beautiful" or "Hot"? (09/05/2012)
- 91 Percent of Women in This Study Say They'd Cancel a Date if They Couldn't Wear Makeup. Is This Normal or Crazy-Pants? (09/05/2012)
- Here's Everything You Need to Master Power Brows (09/05/2012)
- One Embarrassing Grooming Issue That Comes With Pregnancy (Nobody Warns Us About This Stuff!) (09/05/2012)
- How To Get Major Volume Just Like Cheryl Cole and Adele (09/05/2012)