6 Beauty Products Women Can't Live Without (How Do We Know? Amazon Shared Its Stats!)
News related: beauty products
Amazon has this thing called "Subscribe & Save", where you get a nice discount on an item by signing up to automatically get a refill every month (or three months, or whatever). I do this with diapers, but apparently, lots of women also do it with their favorite beauty products--and Amazon agreed to divulge to us which beauty goodies get the most subscriptions on the site. Want to see what these super-popular products are?
Here are some of the beauty superstars that women sign up to receive on a regular basis through Amazon Subscribe & Save. Some are predictable, others are pretty surprising!
CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara in Very Black. This one is interesting, because I think a lot of us take ages to use up a tube of mascara. But my source from Amazon notes that some women like to subscribe for mascara to be delivered every 3 months so they remember to refresh theirs as often as is recommended.
Bumble & Bumble Creme de Coco Shampoo and Conditioner. I swear by the Creme de Coco deep conditioner. But this stuff sure is pricey, so I'm surprised at how popular it is! I guess it really makes sense to Subscribe & Save when your favorite hair stuff costs this much.
Olay Regenerist Eye Lifting Serum. If you've yet to commit to an anti-aging product, perhaps this is it!
Moom Express Pre-Waxed Strips For Face and Bikini. Wow, I've never even heard of these! They must be pretty effective if people are subscribing to them.
*** UPDATE: Turns out it's the following, not the Moom strips, that are the top Subscribe & Save item! The Moom ones are also a favorite, but they're not subscribe-able. ***
Surgi-Wax Brazilian Waxing Kit
Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer Tinted Moisturizer. Wow, I've never tried this either! Have you guys? I'm intrigued.
Dove Sensitive Skin Beauty Bar. This one makes total sense. It's a classic that you can never have enough of.
So, what do you guys think of these top Subscribe & Save items? Which beauty products would YOU be willing to subscribe to?
What's With All the Spam in the Comments Section?
Sick of all those annoying ads in the comments section lately? So are we! We police the site regularly and delete spam as soon as we can, but recently, the volume of spam has increased dramatically. We're working on a way to block them permanently, so please bear with us, and know that we're as eager as you are to get rid of these pests.
Meanwhile, please continue to use the Report Abuse button to flag spam--it really does help!-- and continue to leave your brilliant feedback below. If you have any urgent questions about the spam, please contact us.
More Ways to Get Glamour:
Download Glamour on your iPad!
Like freebies? Enter the latest Glamour sweepstakes!
Sign up for our fashion and beauty newsletters to get easy style tips (it'll make your inbox 10x sexier, we promise).
One more PS: Did you know you can now read glamour.com on your smart phone?! It’s the ultimate boredom buster.
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Poll: Which Of These Beauty Trends Do You Hope Reappears (Or Disappears!) This Spring? (06/05/2012)
- Everyone's Talking About How Glowy Jennifer Aniston Is These Days. Do You Think It's the New Hair? (06/05/2012)
- Is It Just Me, Or Has The Tan Finally Gone Out Of Style? (06/05/2012)
- Craziness! Guess Which Actress Was Asked To Get Botox At 25? (06/05/2012)
- How Long Did It Take You To Get Ready This Morning? (06/05/2012)
- Which of These Beauty Products Would You Share With Your Best Friend in a Pinch? (06/05/2012)
- Beauty-Lovers: Our Glamour App Just Got a Makeover! To Celebrate All That Chicness, The Brand New April Digital Issue Is Just 99 Cents For The Next 48 Hours! (06/05/2012)
- You'll Never Guess Who Uses The Clarisonic Brush (06/05/2012)
- Would You Buy A Camera That Automatically Makes You Look Prettier? (06/05/2012)
- Calling All Hello Kitty Lovers: You're Gonna Want This! (06/05/2012)
- Wacky Beauty Fact to Discuss: Rumor Has It, Women Take 10 Days Out of the Year to Do Their Hair (06/05/2012)
- Spring's Crackly Nail Polish Trend Continues (And Gets Even More Colorful!) (06/05/2012)
- Friday Post-off: What Beauty Products Would You Pack for a Beach Vacation? (06/05/2012)
- Poll: Do You Wash Your Hair or Your Body First in the Shower? (And Here's Why It Might Matter) (06/05/2012)
- Alert! Breaking Hair News: Jennifer Aniston Has A New Bob Haircut! (06/05/2012)