A Megan Fox tattoo removal update
News related: tattoo removal
We all know that Megan Fox is getting rid of her tattoo of Marilyn Monroe (that's just for starts too, she's getting rid of more after that), and she's given us all an update on how the long process of laser removal is going.
Not well, it sounds like.
"It hurts really bad," the actress said on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno. "It's really painful. Getting them is not that bad, obviously, because I have so many."
Ready for some gory details? She continued, "it sort of exploded and looked like little kernels of popcorn popping up. It's traumatic and it's incredibly painful. They can't numb it enough to make the pain go away."
I think we can all agree that sounds horrendous. And there's more bad news - apparently the others she's getting taken off will be even worse. "This is going to be the least painful one to take off," she said. "She doesn't look so good anymore!" Poor Marilyn. Look at her.
The experience has provided her with a life lesson though. She explained, "Everyone warned me and told me, 'There's gonna be a day when you don't love this stuff anymore. You're gonna grow up,'"
"I was stubborn and thought that I was going to love it forever, or that it would be like a book of my life, all the things that I loved when i was young. It's not that way at all," she added.
Tags: marilyn monroe, megan fox, tattoo removal
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha debuts a new hair embellishment trend (16/05/2012)
- Get the look: Rose Byrne's Oscars make up (16/05/2012)
- Katy Perry covers Interview magazine... we think... (16/05/2012)
- Oscars 2012 beauty: nude and dark nail polish rules the red carpet (16/05/2012)
- Angelina Jolie: our Oscars 2012 beauty hero (16/05/2012)
- Yay or Nay: ChloÃ« Moretz's pink streaked hair (16/05/2012)
- Bruce Willis announces perfume, Lovingly (16/05/2012)
- Kohl-rimmed eyes on Adele and Lana Del Rey at Brit Awards (16/05/2012)
- Nicki Minaj and Ricky Martin launch MAC Viva Glam (16/05/2012)
- Adele's Grammys manicure: Louboutin nails (16/05/2012)
- Fearne Cotton, Melissa George and Emilia Fox do retro hair at the BAFTAs (16/05/2012)
- Why Kelly Osbourne dyed her hair grey (16/05/2012)
- Megan Fox's new advert for Armani (16/05/2012)
- Lana Del Rey brings her retro style to Vogue (16/05/2012)
- Jennifer Connelly is the new face of Shiseido (16/05/2012)