A Not-Trying-Too-Hard Makeup Look That's Perfect For A Summer Date
If you're looking for a sexy, smoky eye makeup look that doesn't scream "I spent a lot of time shading and shaping my eyes with eyeshadow"* you're going to want to pay attention. Olivia Munn found one for you.
Here's the look she wore last night to a screening of The Babymakers:
Let's go over what's happening here.
1) She's got shimmery navy eyeliner drawn all over her top lid to the crease and up slightly at the corners. At least I think it's eyeliner could also be a pearly cream eyeshadow, though.
Then 2) She's got rose gold eyeshadow dusted above the navy and along her bottom lashes.
That's basically it. There might be a hint more shading work going on here for depth, but you wouldn't really have to worry yourself with that for a regular old date night. All you need is the two products and you can get the general look down. Don't have a rose gold shadow onhand? Don't worry we've got a ton of 'em in our shopping section! Just pick one up!
* Not that there's anything wrong with intense looks sometimes you're just not in the mood for one!
p.s. Here's an even easier eye look for summer!
Photos: Getty Images
Tags: date night makeup, eye makeup, eye shadow, eyeliner, eyes, eyeshadow, olivia munn
- Want To Turn Heads With Your Eye Makeup This Weekend? Try This Enchanting Idea From Scarlett Johansson (05/10/2012)
- Date Night Makeup Idea: Jennifer Garner's Dreamy Touch of Bronze Eyeshadow (05/10/2012)
- Yves Saint Laurent Beauté Northern Lights Holiday 2012 collection (05/10/2012)
- MAC launch SS13 fashion week palettes (05/10/2012)
- Do You Use This Eye Shadow Move Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model Kate Upton Is Showing Off Here? (04/10/2012)
- Quick—Steal This Subtle Eye Makeup Move From Nicole Kidman to Make Your Eyes Look a Little More Alluring (04/10/2012)
- Beauty Poll: Do You Tightline Your Eyes? (03/10/2012)
- Jennifer Lopez Went Out in Cat-eye Eyeliner! This Is Shocking! (03/10/2012)
- Another Stunning, Sexy Alternative to a Smoky Eye You've Got to See (02/10/2012)
- PFW: Chanel SS13 Make Up (02/10/2012)
- The Eyeliner Shade Every Woman Should Have In Her Makeup Stash This Season—And It's NOT Black! (01/10/2012)
- 17 Tattoo Me Semi Permanent Liquid Eyeliner Review (01/10/2012)
- Poll: Is This Eye Makeup Intensely Hot or Way Too Aggressive? (01/10/2012)
- The beauty mistakes that could cost you your job (01/10/2012)
- The One-Step Way To Get The Most Wearable Smudgy Eye Look Ever (Seriously. You Only Need One Product.) (30/09/2012)
- Check out the MAC Electric Cool collection (23/07/2012)
- M.A.C. Viva Glam raises 0 million (23/07/2012)
- Shu uemura for Karl Lagerfeld: the products (21/07/2012)
- A Little Makeup Trick That'll Make Your Eyes Look Ethereal (21/07/2012)
- Beauty How-To: DIY Your Own Highlighter (From Eye Shadow!) (21/07/2012)
- 8 Simple Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Cat Eye Look (21/07/2012)
- 5 Brights Eyeliners That Are 100% Perfect For Summer (21/07/2012)
- Freida Pinto Makes a Case For Switching to THIS Kind of Eyeliner (21/07/2012)
- Lush Emotional Brilliance colour collection (18/07/2012)
- Can You Spot the Makeup Trick Heidi Klum Used to Make Her Eyes Look Bigger Here? (18/07/2012)
- Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation (18/07/2012)
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star mascara review (17/07/2012)
- Date Night Makeup Idea: Kate Beckinsale's Bronze and Rust Smoky Eye Look (16/07/2012)
- Max Factor create 'Sports Chic' make up for the Olympics (12/07/2012)
- No7 do Twenties for the Deco Darling collection (12/07/2012)