AnnaLynne McCord Has Mysterious Marks on Her Back—Here's a Theory As To Why...
News related: annalynne mccord
AnnaLynne McCord was photographed yesterday with some round bruise-looking marks on her back, and I have a pretty good guess as to what caused them...
So do I think caused those marks? Cupping. Have you heard of it? If you search your brain you might vaguely remember Gwyneth Paltrow having marks like this all over her back eons ago and Victoria Beckham in more recent years. It's a treatment where heated glass cups are placed on the skin to create a vacuum that's thought to help flush out toxins. My guess is she asked them to keep the marks low so she could hide them on camera, which she did, from what I can tell these shots were taken after she had changed out of a higher-waisted skirt she was wearing for most of the day.
Anyway, I thought this would be a good time to discuss alternative therapies. Have you ever tried cupping? Or acupuncture? (I have--it was cool!) Would you be curious to try cupping at some point? Or would the marks it leaves be too much of a turn-off for you? Talk below.
p.s. Could It All Be in Our Heads? One Study Finds That Fake Accupuncture Reduces Pain as Well as the Real Deal
This post was updated to include a photo of the markings in question.
Photos: KVS/Pedro Andrade, © PacificCoastNews.com
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Whoa! Can You Believe THIS Is Singer Jessie J? Check Out Her Brand New Makeover! (09/08/2012)
- What Would Barbie's Proportions Look Like on a Real Woman? Come See (09/08/2012)
- Here's How to Cover Unsightly Corns On Your Toes (09/08/2012)
- Poll: How Do You Feel About Drawn On Eyebrows? (09/08/2012)
- So... Is Blue Lipstick Really Going to Happen?! (09/08/2012)
- Sneak Peek At The True Blood-Inspired Beauty Collection Hitting HSN On August 9th (09/08/2012)
- Olympic Beauty Controversies and Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh-Jennings's Golden Beauty Routine (09/08/2012)
- Get the look: Jessica Ennis' beauty makeover (09/08/2012)
- Kelly Ripa Admits to Using THIS Injectable "As Much As Possible." Are You Surprised? (09/08/2012)
- Katy Perry goes back to black for ghd (09/08/2012)
- Guess What She Looks Like Now? (08/08/2012)
- 6 Dos & Don'ts of At-Home Waxing, Courtesy of ROHNY Alum Cindy Barshop (Plus, Peep Her New Affordable Product Line) (08/08/2012)
- Why We Love Madewell's New Model (08/08/2012)
- A Living Style Icon Speaks: 'I Was Just A Swimmer, Like Michael Phelps' (08/08/2012)
- Back to School Beauty Supplies (08/08/2012)