Annalynne McCord Is The Latest Celeb To Tweet A Picture Of Herself Sans Makeup (Here's What She Has To Say About It)
News related: annalynne mccord
Last month Annalynne McCord went without mascara on the red carpet and now she's taken the no-makeup thing to the next level, posting a picture of herself to Twitter last week without a stitch of concealer, foundation or blush. Did you ladies see this? Let's discuss.
Here's what Annalynne normally looks like on the red carpet. Smokin' hot would be the appropriate description.
And here's her message and snap from Twitter. Yes, she still looks gorgeous. No, she is not wearing makeup.
Annalynne joins the ranks of countless celebs who have tweeted no-makeup pics to their fans, including Snooki, Kim Kardashian and Lady Gaga. While most celebs seem to do it as an act of humility (or, faux humility), Annalynne's message is bit more political.
Speaking of political, have you heard what Hillary Clinton has to say on the matter? When asked about her own makeup-less appearances in photos and on camera, she told CNN‘s Jill Dougherty, "At some point, it's just not something that deserves a whole lot of time and attention.". Watch the clip below for more.
What do you think motivated Annalynne to tweet a no-makeup pic? Do her actions inspire you? What do you think of Hillary Clinton's comments on her own low-fi look? Tell me in the comments.
Photos: Getty Images, Twitter
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Rory Is Back! Plus Other Stars We Wish Were, Too (20/05/2012)
- Fab or Fug: This Week's Stand Out Beauty Looks (20/05/2012)
- SeÃ±oritas We'd Like To Spend Cinco de Mayo With (20/05/2012)
- Start Spreading The News: Brad Pitt is The New Face of Chanel No. 5! (20/05/2012)
- This Just Might Be The Best Elizabeth Banks Has Ever Looked (20/05/2012)
- Here's Another Lipstick Shade To Add To Your Spring Must-Try List (20/05/2012)
- Candy Darling's Flamboyant Style (20/05/2012)
- The worst beauty from the Met Ball 2012 (20/05/2012)
- Look Of The Day: Linda's Breezy Floral Frock (20/05/2012)
- Brad Pitt is the new face of Chanel No5 (20/05/2012)
- Kate Middleton swaps her nude nails for red (20/05/2012)
- PHOTOS: See Audrina Go From Valley Girl To Hollywood Knock Out (20/05/2012)
- PHOTOS: Guess The Model-Turned-Actress (20/05/2012)
- Do Or Don't: Mega Vampy Lipstick At The 2012 Met Gala (20/05/2012)
- Target's Fab Beauty Collab With Cos Bar Launches This Weekend (20/05/2012)