Bobbi Brown Christmas & Party 2011 collection
News related: bobbi brown christmas
Bobbi Brown's Christmas collection is really, really big - they've really pulled out all the stops to make sure there's something for everyone in this palette-centered line.
They've given their packaging a glamorous makeover, adding a chrome border to their black cases for the party season, which encases a fragrance, brush sets, a travel kits, eye shadow, eye liners and their Lip Palette celebrating their 20th birthday. I got a closer look at a few of the products, including one of their stand out pieces, the Party Shimmer Brick highlighter.
Party Shimmer Brick, Â£32.50
Gold and silver shades of highlighter that can be applied separately or swirled together to give a lustrous glow, and made all the more festive with cocktail-themed embossing.
Party To Go Palette, Â£32
My favourite, this useful palette has everything you need for a party look - a lipgloss, two lip colours and three eyeshadows - all contained in a palette about the width of two of my fingers. I've swatches the lip colours on the left - the Midnight Violet High Shine Lipgloss I love: you can rub in a tiny amount to produce a wine-coloured stain, or layer it on for vampy, glossy, glittery lips. Expect to see this in our gift guide.
Dual Ended Eye Liners, Â£17
These eye liners come in three colourways - I tried the jet and chrome; the silver was highly pigmented and glided on densely but really softly. Had good staying power too.
Warm Party Eye Palette, Â£39
Six really wearable shades styled up with a touch of glitter.
Make sure you check out the rest of the collection here to check out the rest of the collection - especially the limited edition Onyx and Silver Eye Paint Palette which looks amazing and I will definitely be asking Santa for.
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Tom Ford Violet Blonde (15/05/2012)
- Kelo-cote Solaire Scar Gel : 3 Month Scar minimizing product review (15/05/2012)
- Jo Malone Red Roses Body & Hand Wash Review; Breast cancer Awareness month (15/05/2012)
- Dunja Ghag 3DÂ® Brows Semi Permanent Makeup review (15/05/2012)
- Dr Murad Hybrids Primer and Eye Lift Review: Putting Murad into makeup! (15/05/2012)
- Nip + Fab BB Cream Review: Sheer Make-Up Fix (15/05/2012)
- Mii Cosmetics Flawless Face Base SPF10 Foundation: Review (15/05/2012)
- Decleor DOUBLE RADIANCE CREAM Review (15/05/2012)
- MAC Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15 review (15/05/2012)
- LancÃ´me HypnÃ´se Doll Eyes mascara review (15/05/2012)
- Digital Perm at Eleven Hair salon: review (15/05/2012)
- OPI limited-edition Miss Universe Collection (15/05/2012)
- Shiseido Future Solutions LX Ultimate Regenerating Serum Product Review (15/05/2012)
- Powerbike Review: PowerPlate technology get cardiovascular (15/05/2012)
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Triple Boost Serum Product Review (15/05/2012)