Brad Pitt is the new face of Chanel No5
News related: chanel no5
In the most random perfume story since we found out someone had let Bruce Willis produce - and then distribute - his own fragrance, comes the news that Brad Pitt is the new face of Chanel No5!
I mean, if you ever wondered what Brad Pitt smelt like - and don't lie, you know you probably have - I bet you never imagined it would be the floral notes of Chanel's classic women's fragrance. Not surprisingly, Brad will be the first ever male face of the scent and is apparently receiving a seven figure paycheck for the honour.
Brad is rumoured to be shooting the advert (which is always more of a short film) in London this week (eyes out Londoners) and it'll be interesting how they spin it from a male point of view. Although I'm sure he'll be just as good as Nicole Kidman at running away from photographers in a ballgown, or lustfully roaming the moonlit corridors of a old fashioned train like Audrey Tautou.
Can't wait to see it.
Oh and another good thing - bet he'll have to shave off his beard! Yes!
Tags: brad pitt, chanel no5, face, fragrance, perfume
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Kate Middleton swaps her nude nails for red (20/05/2012)
- PHOTOS: See Audrina Go From Valley Girl To Hollywood Knock Out (20/05/2012)
- PHOTOS: Guess The Model-Turned-Actress (20/05/2012)
- Do Or Don't: Mega Vampy Lipstick At The 2012 Met Gala (20/05/2012)
- Target's Fab Beauty Collab With Cos Bar Launches This Weekend (20/05/2012)
- Is It Just Me, Or Does Rihanna Look Extra-Glowy and Gorgeous Here? (20/05/2012)
- Annnnnnd This is What Eva Mendes Looks Like When She Goes Grocery Shopping (Cutest Hair, Cutest Everything) (20/05/2012)
- There Are Three Things to Obsess Over in This Picture of Reese Witherspoon. Let's Go Over Them. (20/05/2012)
- Why I Hate This Celebrity Trend (20/05/2012)
- Exactly What Was That Gorgeous Lip Color Sofia Vergara Wore Last Night? I Have The Answer! (20/05/2012)
- The Over-The-Shoulder Waves Trend Simply Refuses To Die (And That's A Good Thing) (20/05/2012)
- Gwen Stefani When She Was Just A Girl (20/05/2012)
- Look Of The Day: Amber Heard Accessorizes With An Adorable Dog (20/05/2012)
- Beauty trend of the 2012 Met Gala: Lana Del Rey leads dark '30s lipstick (20/05/2012)
- Carey Mulligan at the 2012 Met Gala. Whoa. (20/05/2012)