Dry Tootsies? Here Are 3 Fab Foot-Smoothers
We love to keep that post-pedicure feeling going for as long as possible especially during sandal season. Our favorite way to do so is a weekend of walking on the beach and a dip in the ocean. But for landlocked moments, we turn to these products:
"I don't know who came up with the rule that foot creams have to smell like peppermint but basically they all do. So I was thrilled to find Burt's Bees Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey & Bilberry Foot Creme. It moisturizes rough patches without feeling greasy and smells sweet and honey-ish, not like a candy cane."
Alyssa Kolsky Hertzig, beauty news editor
"The Diamancel Tough Buffer is great for buffing your heels. The trick is to use it every day rather than waiting until your heels look rough. If you do a few quick buffs every day, your heels will stay soft."
Victoria Kirby, beauty editor
"Sandals leave my feet dry around the heels, so once or twice a week I add a squirt of RemÃ¿de Sweep Body scrub to a Sally Hansen Pumice Stone rubbing the area in the shower keeps everything smooth. "
Stephanie Tweito Jacob, senior editor
What are your foot-saving secrets? Are you sick of icky sandal feet yet? Do you not care what your feet feel (or look) like?
More from Allure:
Get Youthful Skin: 12 Easy Anti-Aging Tricks
Six Revitalizing Skin Kits
Allure Best of Beauty: The best skin care.
The Naked Truth: Allure asked five celebrities to bare it all for the camera.
Allure Cover Shoots: Go behind the scenes of our celebrity shoots.
- Headed to Coachella? Here's Your Festival Beauty Survival Kit (20/04/2012)
- Look Prettier While You Shop For Cute Suits! (20/04/2012)
- Looking For Some Great Melt-Proof Eye Shadows? Try These! (20/04/2012)
- What Will You NOT Miss About Summer? (19/04/2012)
- How Does Your Hair Look At The Beach? Better, Or Worse? (18/04/2012)
- Two Makeup Eye-deas For Mid-Summer Days (18/04/2012)
- Grownups Wearing Little-Girl Barrettes: Sweet Or Silly? (18/04/2012)