Finish This Sentence: If My Fairy Godmother Could Grant Me One Beauty-Related Wish, It Would Be...
Imagine I'm your fairy godmother and, yes, I would like you to imagine me wearing a tiara for this. Thanks. OK, now, let's say I'm here to grant you one beauty-related wish. Anything in the world, as long as it isn't too vague (more on that in a sec). What would you choose?
So what do I mean that it can't be vague? I mean I like details. So no finishing the "If my fairy godmother could grant me one beauty-related wish it would be" with "to be totally gorgeous." 'Cause my definition of "gorgeous" might be different from yours, you see. And how would you feel if you came out looking like Halle Berry? Well, that's a bad example. But the point is I want to still look like you in the end.
Some suggestions of things you could wish for: Clear skin, a mascara that never runs or clumps, hair that doesn't ever frizz, smaller pores or no more wrinkles.
What would you choose?
Pick Up Glamour’s 1,000 Beauty Dos & Don’ts to Live By Forever, On Newsstands Now!
Download Glamour on your iPad print subscribers, it’s now part of your subscription plan!
Like freebies? Enter the latest Glamour sweepstakes.
Sign up for our fashion and beauty newsletters to get easy style tips (it'll make your inbox 10x sexier, we promise).
One more PS: Did you know you can now read glamour.com on your smart phone?! It’s the ultimate boredom buster.
Tags: acne, antiaging, clear skin, dry hair, eyelashes, fine lines, hair, makeup, mascara, shiny hair, skin, tiaras
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Attention Fickle Shoppers! This Website Has a 365-Day Return Policy on All Products—Even If They're Empty! (08/05/2012)
- Got a Beauty Question You Want Us to Answer? Spill It! (08/05/2012)
- Sparkly Temporary Around-the-Nipple Tattoos: Yes, They Exist (08/05/2012)
- Date Night Makeup Idea: Michelle Monaghan's Gorgeous Red Lips and Copper-Lined Eyes (08/05/2012)
- Fill in the Blanks: My Favorite Season Is _________ Because _________ (08/05/2012)
- Poll: Which Celeb Had Your Favorite Makeup Look at the Emmy Awards? (08/05/2012)
- Holy Cow! This School Has Banned Makeup—And Removed the Mirrors From the Bathrooms! Let's Dicuss (08/05/2012)
- Finish This Sentence: When I Want to Look Extra-Cute I... (08/05/2012)
- The Pretty 3-Minute Beauty Look For Those Shower-And-Go Days, As Seen At BCBG (08/05/2012)
- Have You Ever Had to Go All MacGyver With Your Makeup Products? Here's How I Improvised the Other Day (08/05/2012)
- Greetings From L.A.! Here's What the Girls in the Beauty Department Are Doing on the West Coast This Week (08/05/2012)
- People, There Is Now a Fragrance Just for Men's Beards. Nope, Not Kidding. (08/05/2012)
- What Beauty-Related Thing Have You Been Slacking on Recently? (08/05/2012)
- Could You Go a Year Without Looking in a Mirror? Even on Your Wedding Day??? That's What This Woman Is Planning... (08/05/2012)
- Dear Universe: Can I Look Exactly Like This Woman? Please? (07/05/2012)