Forget Your Boobs—Apparently, It's All About Chins Right Now
According to The Daily Mail, the fasting-growing plastic surgery procedure right now is the chin implant. Now, that doesn't mean that more people are getting chin implants than boob jobs overall. But the number of chin surgeries performed grew more than breast augmentation, Botox and liposuction increased combined in 2011. Crazy, right? Here's the theory as to why:
People aren't happy with the way their faces look on video conferencing. No, really, that's the reason the doctors are suggesting for the increase. Seems that the fact that more workplaces are using video chats is causing a run on people looking to strengthen their jawline. Which means we now have another area of our bodies to potentially obsess and stress out over. Awesome. Maybe we should just bring back the good ol' fashioned non-video conference call.
Can you believe this? I have so many questions! Do you know anyone who's had chin work done? Have you considered it? Are you surprised so many people are paying attention to their chins right now? I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say on this one!
Can a Nose Job Change Your Personality?
Clay Aiken Admits To Plastic Surgery. Is It Less of a Big Deal When It's a Male Celeb Going Under the Knife?
Weight Loss: Would You Have This Shocking New Surgery to Lose Just 25 Pounds?
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- 5 Items to Always Have in Your Carry-On—A Lesson Learned The Hard Way (18/05/2012)
- The Time Has Come For Me To Say Farewell (But Here's Why You Won't Miss Me TOO Much) (18/05/2012)
- Would You Wear A Red Wedding Dress? (18/05/2012)
- Kim Kardashian For Mayor?! (18/05/2012)
- Holmes and Hilfiger Want To Save Africa (18/05/2012)
- 10 Luxe Gifts For Mother's Day (18/05/2012)
- Justin Timberlake To Start HomeMint (18/05/2012)
- The Best Celeb Looks From Coachella (18/05/2012)
- 5 Spot Zappers (18/05/2012)
- Mask Yourself (18/05/2012)
- Dress Up Your Wardrobe (18/05/2012)
- Skin Types & Conditions (18/05/2012)
- Glitzy Nails (18/05/2012)
- Follow My Eyes... (18/05/2012)
- Katy Perry's Glitzy Lips, Nails (18/05/2012)