Gwyneth Paltrow Named New Face of Hugo Boss Nuit Pour Femme Perfume
News related: Hugo Boss Nuit Pour Femme
People usually associate beautiful actress Gwyneth Paltrow with GOOP and healthy eating. However, this time the 39-year-old starlet has been named the face of the new Hugo Boss perfume called Boss Nuit Pour Femme. A first behind-the-scenes image was released this week alongside the German-based fashion brandâ€™s announcement of the collaboration.
"We are delighted to welcome Gwyneth Paltrow to the Hugo Boss family as the face of our new Boss Black female signature scent," said Gerd Von Podewils, Global Marketing Director for Hugo Boss Fragrances, P&G Prestige. "Her effortless style, captivating beauty and remarkable achievements make her a true icon of female success."
Speaking about her new gig, Paltrow told WWd that, "I was honoured and very happy to be chosen as the face of Boss Nuit Pour Femme. To me, the Boss woman is driven, ambitious and goes after what she wants, but she balances being strong and very feminine at the same time â€” characteristics that I strive toward in my own life."
As on the LBD-inspired scent, the actress said that, "I love the idea of basing a fragrance on a little black dress because its such a resolutely feminine concept but its so simple at the same time. I love how perfume can finish off an outfit and make you feel pulled together."
The gorgeous Oscar-winning actress will appear in TV, print and online ad campaigns for the new Hugo Boss Nuit Pour Femme perfume, which is set to be launched in August 2012.
Photos courtesy of Hugo Boss
- Fragrance Notes: The Sweet Smell of Nothing (05/10/2012)
- Fragrance Notes: A Candle for the Fashion Lover (02/10/2012)
- Miranda Kerr on Fragrance, Working Out, and Her Green Beauty Routine (02/10/2012)
- What Your Perfume Says About You (Or Me, Actually) (27/09/2012)
- How to Pull Off Extreme Hair Color (27/09/2012)
- Fragrance Notes: The Scent of Bergdorf Goodman (25/09/2012)
- Fragrance Notes: Serge Lutens’ Homage to Billie Holiday (21/09/2012)
- A Quick Fix for Perfume Overload (20/09/2012)
- Fragrance Notes: Behind the Scenes of Lady Gaga's Fame (20/09/2012)
- View From the Beauty Closet: Allure Lounge (12/09/2012)
- Cult Object: The Perfect Duffel (11/09/2012)
- View From the Front Row: Finale (10/09/2012)
- Blake Lively on Her Love of Fragrance, How NOT to Do Your Makeup, and What She Learned About Style from Gossip Girl (07/09/2012)
- View From the Beauty Closet: Cold Comfort (06/09/2012)
- What Does Childhood Smell Like? (04/09/2012)
- 4 New Perfumes Your Mom Would Love to Get This Mother's Day (07/05/2012)
- A Little Trick That Takes the Headache Out of Shopping For Your Perfect Perfume (30/04/2012)
- The Flora Garden (30/04/2012)
- Medicine Cabinet Confidential: Two New Nail and Fragrance Beauty Products I'm Loving This Week (22/04/2012)
- Did I Miss Something? Desperate Housewives Has a Perfume?! (22/04/2012)
- Poll: Just How Into Cologne Is Your Guy? (22/04/2012)
- Check Out Jimmy Fallon & Charlie Sheen's Spoof Commercial For "Clone" Cologne (22/04/2012)
- Is There a Certain Fragrance That Just Makes You Feel... Sexy? (22/04/2012)
- The NY Yankees Launch a Fragrance—Would You Wear a Sports Team's Perfume? (22/04/2012)
- Roberto Cavalli Had To Audition Tigers For His New Fragrance Campaign! Tigers! (22/04/2012)
- Sex and the City Perfume is the #1 Most-Seized Counterfeit Item at Border Control (22/04/2012)
- Victoria's Secret Love is Heavenly Fragrance (22/04/2012)
- DKNY Sweet Delicious (22/04/2012)
- Beyonce Pulse (22/04/2012)
- pureDKNY (22/04/2012)