Have Acne? Try Clarisonic’s New Acne Cleansing Brush Head!
News related: clarisonic
Pretty much all of the GITBD inhabitants are full-fledged fans of the Clarisonic, but a few of you have expressed a few concerns in the comments about the sonic face brush and whether or not its deep pore-cleansing method actually encourages or eradicates acne... Hopefully their newest offering the Acne Cleansing Brush Head will help quiet your qualms.
The bristles are super-soft and plush on this particular brush head, so they won't aggravate sensitive skin or any existing whiteheads and blackheads while deep cleansing and purging your pores of dirt, makeup, and icky excess sebum.
You can pick up the entire Clarisonic Mia2 Sonic Skin Cleansing Acne Clarifying Collection over at Sephora for 9, or you can just purchase the brush head for at Nordstrom and attach it to any Clarisonic device.
Question for those of you who are genuinely afflicted by acne--would you give this a try? If so, would you use it with your current face wash, or would you be interested in trying Clarisonic's Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser? Why or why not?
Tags: acne, clarisonic
- Don't Like Your Upper Arms? There's Now a Cream For That—And It's Selling out in the UK (09/10/2012)
- Little Mix team up with Clean & Clear (04/10/2012)
- How Many Of You Are Totally On Top Of This Skincare Trend And Didn't Even Know It? (03/10/2012)
- Kristen Stewart dishes on her skin care regime (28/09/2012)
- Philosophy's 2012 Christmas offerings (28/09/2012)
- Your Fall Skincare Guide (21/09/2012)
- How To Cure Your Puffy, Allergy-Besieged Face (20/09/2012)
- What to Do When You See Your First Wrinkle (First Step: Calm Down) (20/09/2012)
- How To Look More Wide-Awake Tomorrow Morning (05/09/2012)
- Keep Your Décolletage Wrinkle-Free... With This? (05/09/2012)
- How to Make Every Kind of Zit Disappear (29/08/2012)
- Will Sipping A Straw Make You Look Older? (28/08/2012)
- The Best Beauty Products You've Probably Never Heard Of (24/08/2012)
- Are You Walking Around With Dead Skin? (24/08/2012)
- The Best (And Cheapest) Thing You Can Do For Your Skin (24/08/2012)
- Does Tweezing Make Hair Thicker? (30/07/2012)
- Tips To Cover Tattoos (26/07/2012)
- Forget To Put On SPF? Try Eating It! (26/07/2012)
- Treat Razor Burn With... Sour Cream? (26/07/2012)
- How to Treat Tired Eyes (26/07/2012)
- Stem-Cell Face Cream: Are U Worth It? (25/07/2012)
- Spotted: An African Beauty Treasure Trove (24/07/2012)
- How To Get Glowing Summer Skin (22/07/2012)
- Do Natural Deodorants Work? Our Editors Find Out (21/07/2012)
- Shiffa's 1001 Roses Milk Bath (21/07/2012)
- The Product That Is Keeping My Skin From Being a Big Ol' Shiny Mess This Summer (18/07/2012)
- A Fast, Affordable Way To Fight Acne (18/07/2012)
- Spare Your Feet From The 'Summer Spread' (13/07/2012)
- Could Chocolate Replace Sunscreen? (13/07/2012)
- My Routine: Associate Editor, Megan Segura (13/07/2012)