Kate Middleton's Diamond Jubilee weekend beauty
News related: Diamond Jubilee
Though most eyes were on Queen Elizabeth for her Diamond Jubilee this weekend, you can't have a royal event without a bit of a storm around Kate Middleton - sorry, we mean Catherine Duchess of Cambridge.
The Duchess, maybe in an attempt to keep the focus on our reigning monarch, kept her outfits and beauty pretty low key for the various events to celebrate the milestone (or just the same really) with fitted Alexander McQueen dresses and court shoes.
Her make up was, as usual, impeccable and simple with her usual brown eye make up and pink blusher-ed cheeks, but she did mix up her hair a (tiny little) bit with the special occasion 'demi-chignon' she loves so much.
The first appearance of the demi chignon (posh for half up, half down) was at the Diamond Jubilee Thames River Pageant, where Kate, Queen Elizabeth and the rest of the royal family sailed down the Thames on the Royal Barge 'Spirit of Chartwell'.
Kate's hair (above) was blown out in her usual style, before half was pulled up and wound into a bun at the back of her head, although part of it was obscured by her hat.
For the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Service of Thanksgiving at St Paul's Cathedral yesterday, Kate wore a similar style which we we could see a little better: a few more bouncy-looking curls were put in, and the top half of her hair was coiled up and pinned in. Very pretty. What do you think of Kate's looks over the weekend?
Tags: beauty, Diamond Jubilee, hair, Kate Middleton, make up, weekend
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream (05/06/2012)
- I Went Five Weeks Without Washing My Hair...And It's Never Been Healthier (05/06/2012)
- QUIZ: In Which Film Did Marilyn Monroe Wear This Dress? And More Fashion Trivia (05/06/2012)
- Does Chocolate Really Cause Acne? We've Got The Answer (05/06/2012)
- Look Of The Day: Did BeyoncÃ© Raid Solange's Wardrobe? (05/06/2012)
- Who Wore It Best: Kim Or Kate In McQueen? (04/06/2012)
- PHOTOS: Remember When Angelina Was A Total Wild Child? (04/06/2012)
- Our Top British Beauty Products (04/06/2012)
- Look Of The Day: Hilary's Got Love For Lagerfeld (04/06/2012)
- Nancy Sinatra's Flirty '60s Style (03/06/2012)
- This '80s Icon Shows Some Poolside Style (03/06/2012)
- Look Of The Day: Zoe Goes Retro On Set (03/06/2012)
- Steal Kim Basinger's 'Good Girl Gone Bad' Look (02/06/2012)
- Look Of The Day: Jenna's Sweet Summer Romper (02/06/2012)
- Twin NASCAR Drivers O Being Blonde & Sweating Off Spray Tans (01/06/2012)