Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor in Liz and Dick
News related: elizabeth taylor
You might have heard that Lindsay Lohan is hoping for a big comeback in the form of the lead role in a film about the life of Elizabeth Taylor, Liz and Dick. We've been wondering if Lindsay will be able to evoke Liz's iconic look - and the first image of the actress in character has just been revealed!
People magazine got the scoop, from the film's makeup artist Eryn Krueger Mekash. Apparently the film will include many of Elizabeth's most famous incarnations, from her ornate Cleopatra eyes to the huge hair and red lips of the 80s, as well as her classic off duty look.
According to the movie's hair stylist, Beatrice De Alba the transformation is amazing. "She looks so much like her," she said. "There was a moment when she saw her picture on the monitor and said 'I'm her.' It was thrilling."
In the picture released, Lindsay sports the arched brows, huge dark eyes and black hair of the superstar pulls it off pretty well! They do look quite similar, don't you think? Lindsay is apparently determined to have every detail right - she's even wearing opalescent lavender contact lenses to achieve the violet eyes that Elizabeth was famed for.
The actress is also very involved in the beautifying process: "She brings in makeup for me," makeup artist Eryn Krueger Mekash told People. No much news on what exactly, although apparently Chanel, Dior and M.A.C's "Hot Tahiti" lipstick will be making appearances.
What do you guys think?
Tags: elizabeth taylor, film, hair, lindsay lohan, liz and dick, make up, movie
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Kate Middleton's Diamond Jubilee weekend beauty (06/06/2012)
- Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream (05/06/2012)
- I Went Five Weeks Without Washing My Hair...And It's Never Been Healthier (05/06/2012)
- QUIZ: In Which Film Did Marilyn Monroe Wear This Dress? And More Fashion Trivia (05/06/2012)
- Does Chocolate Really Cause Acne? We've Got The Answer (05/06/2012)
- Look Of The Day: Did BeyoncÃ© Raid Solange's Wardrobe? (05/06/2012)
- Who Wore It Best: Kim Or Kate In McQueen? (04/06/2012)
- PHOTOS: Remember When Angelina Was A Total Wild Child? (04/06/2012)
- Our Top British Beauty Products (04/06/2012)
- Look Of The Day: Hilary's Got Love For Lagerfeld (04/06/2012)
- Nancy Sinatra's Flirty '60s Style (03/06/2012)
- This '80s Icon Shows Some Poolside Style (03/06/2012)
- Look Of The Day: Zoe Goes Retro On Set (03/06/2012)
- Steal Kim Basinger's 'Good Girl Gone Bad' Look (02/06/2012)
- Look Of The Day: Jenna's Sweet Summer Romper (02/06/2012)