Look Out, Emma Stone: This Other Actress Has Your EXACT Look!
News related: emma stone
We always gush about Emma Stone's red hair, bangs and cool winged eyeliner. Well it looks like she might have a celebrity fan, too--actress Michelle Monaghan was totally rocking Emma's signature look last night. Look how much the two resemble each other!
We chatted about Michelle's cool red lipstick yesterday, but then at "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno", she showed up rocking a very Emma Stone-like hair and makeup situation. In addition to the red hair, she had the thick winged eyeliner and one of Emma Stone's favorite hairstyles, the supercute ponytail.
Here's Emma in a recent ponytail look.
Isn't Michelle a total Emma Stone doppelganger here? I wouldn't even have recognized her as the girl from "Source Code" with Jake Gyllenhaal. To refresh your memory:
I'm not sayin' Michelle Monaghan is copping Emma Stone's look deliberately, but if I were Emma, I might be the teensiest bit annoyed to see someone else with a look so close to mine.
Thoughts on this matter?
Pick Up Glamour’s 1,000 Beauty Dos & Donts to Live By Forever, On Newsstands Now!
Download Glamour on your iPad print subscribers, it’s now part of your subscription plan!
Like freebies? Enter the latest Glamour sweepstakes.
Sign up for our fashion and beauty newsletters to get easy style tips (it'll make your inbox 10x sexier, we promise).
One more PS: Did you know you can now read glamour.com on your smart phone?! It’s the ultimate boredom buster.
Photos: Getty Images
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Poll: Did You Love Or Hate Zooey Deschanel's Emmy Awards Hair? (14/05/2012)
- 5 Words Or Less: It Looks Like Ashanti Has ____________ On Her Head. (14/05/2012)
- Jessica Szohr Gets A Short, Sexy Haircut: Do We Like This 'Lob' On Her? (14/05/2012)
- Vanessa Hudgens Styles Her Short Haircut Differently--And Eagerly Awaits Your Feelings On The Matter! (14/05/2012)
- Celebrities Sure Do Love Shiny Skin--So Why Don't We Regular Girls? (14/05/2012)
- The Top 10 Most Googled Haircuts Of 2011 (14/05/2012)
- In Honor Of Lindsay Lohan's New Tattoo: Which Billy Joel Lyrics Would You Ink On YOUR Bod? (14/05/2012)
- Poll: Which Lauren Conrad Look Should I Copy During My Trip To L.A.? (14/05/2012)
- VIP Facebook Chat: Dish With Celebrity Hairdresser Ted Gibson LIVE Tomorrow! (14/05/2012)
- Friday Funtime: Nail Polish Ideas From Last Night's Parties (14/05/2012)
- It’s High Time We Discussed Blake Lively’s Mini Ponytail (14/05/2012)
- Model Jessica Stam Wears Old Spice: Anyone Else Guilty Of Borrowing Beauty Stuff From The Boys? (14/05/2012)
- VIP Celebrity Facebook Chat: Kourtney Kardashian, Master Of The Orange Lipstick Look, Will Answer YOUR Qs Live Tomorrow! (14/05/2012)
- VIP Celebrity Facebook Chat: She Of Smokey Eye Goodness and Glossy Hair Gorgeousness, Kim Kardashian, Will Answer YOUR Qs Live Tomorrow! (14/05/2012)
- Glee’s Leading Ladies Hit The Right Beauty Note At Their Movie Premiere: Which Look Is Your Favorite? (14/05/2012)