Lustre Pure Light: New gadget acne buster
News related: lustre pure light
Acne causes a lot of stress, as it's one of those ailments that is frustratingly visible to the whole world. There has been a rise in the outbreak of adult acne sufferers, and adults tend to need different solutions to teens as their skin is different.
The Lustre Pure Light is a gadget designed to destroy acne bacteria and it does this using blue light technology.We've seen other products offer blue light technology, but all I've tried have had some major downsides- you can only do one small area at a time and have to painstakingly cover your face one area at a time, for a number of minutes per section.
The Lustre Pure Light takes a different approach, making it easier and more convenient for daily use.
It uses the same blue light to kill P.acne that other gadgets do- the blue light kills acne bacteria at a certain wavelength- but the machine is designed for ease of use.
It comes with 3 pads that can be applied to anywhere acne prone, and you then turn it on.. and go! Treatment length is 30 minutes and your hands are free to do work/ cook whilst it's on. Sure you might not want to go out with it on, but at least it doesn't interfere with your activities. It's suggested to use this 5 x a week and it's OK to still use your regular acne products.
I'm very tempted by this- next outbreak and I may be splashing out on this. What are your thoughts?
Â£299 from Lustre Pure Light
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Pupa Inner Thigh and Knee Shaping Cream Review (18/05/2012)
- Thank You, Melanie Fiona, For All This Boho Beauty Inspiration (18/05/2012)
- Do or Don't: Pinup Girl Bangs (18/05/2012)
- A Quick Way To Jazz Up A Bob Haircut, Courtesy Of Tori Spelling (18/05/2012)
- Two Simple Little Details That'll Make You Look Totally Pulled Together (They Worked For Alice Eve) (18/05/2012)
- This Guy Really Loves Madonna's Truth or Dare Fragrance (18/05/2012)
- Rooney Mara Now Has Long, Dip-Dyed Red And Blonde Hair (OMG) (18/05/2012)
- A Pretty Way To Lighten Up Brunette Hair For Summer, Courtesy of Kourtney Kardashian (18/05/2012)
- The Beauty Secrets Behind Top Chef's Sizzling Hostess (18/05/2012)
- Oscar-Night Glamour: A Retrospective (18/05/2012)
- Something To Keep In Mind When Using A Washcloth On Your Face (18/05/2012)
- Video: Watch Rascal Flatts Get Beautified (With Laser Hair Growing Helmets!) on The Ellen Show (18/05/2012)
- 9 Easy Ways To Get Super Soft Feet Just In Time For Summer (18/05/2012)
- Poll: What Regular Household Items Do You Use For Beauty's Sake? (18/05/2012)
- Makeup Trick to Try: Mix Oil With Your Foundation For a Flawless Finish (18/05/2012)