Nip + Fab BB Cream Review: Sheer Make-Up Fix
BB creams have been this summer's watchwords, as they've finally arrived on UK shores. A big hit in the East, BB stands for 'Blemish Balm', which have all sorts of properties from brightening, lightening and priming to skin protecting. Nip+ Fab is the latest brand to create their own version, and I've been testing their Sheer Make-Up Fix.
It has a light gel consistency, almost clear to apply and instantly absorbs into the skin, giving you an invisible silky barrier to the world. It's nice to apply, and leaves the face feeling soft, whilst skin looks brighter and healthier immediately.
It contains Osilift, a wrinkle reducer which helps smooth the skin and hyaluronic acid to hydrate. You're advised to wear this under makeup, though I have tried this on its own as a foundation replacement, and though the coverage was too light for me, I did get compliments on how young and fresh I looked.
It's a really nice product to use as a primer and you do feel it's helping your other products last longer and look better. The ingredients used are intended to help look after the skin and the fact that you're double teaming your moisturiser with this BB cream is a great feeling.
It seems Nip + Fab have done it again- another must have product to add to my growing collection of their range.
Â£14.95 from Nip and Fab
Check out their Clean Fix review here, and the fab facial oil gallery here.
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Mii Cosmetics Flawless Face Base SPF10 Foundation: Review (15/05/2012)
- Decleor DOUBLE RADIANCE CREAM Review (15/05/2012)
- MAC Matchmaster Foundation SPF 15 review (15/05/2012)
- LancÃ´me HypnÃ´se Doll Eyes mascara review (15/05/2012)
- Digital Perm at Eleven Hair salon: review (15/05/2012)
- OPI limited-edition Miss Universe Collection (15/05/2012)
- Shiseido Future Solutions LX Ultimate Regenerating Serum Product Review (15/05/2012)
- Powerbike Review: PowerPlate technology get cardiovascular (15/05/2012)
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Triple Boost Serum Product Review (15/05/2012)
- Video: The New Commercial For Madonna's Fragrance Truth or Dare (15/05/2012)
- Skulls, Plaid, and Glitter, Oh My! Avril Lavigne's Collection for Sally Hansen Is Rock & Roll Chic (15/05/2012)
- 3 Cute Ways To Style A Pixie Haircut, As Modeled By Ginnifer Goodwin (15/05/2012)
- 4 Super Hot Gym-Appropriate Hairstyles For Your Next Workout (15/05/2012)
- Looking At Mena Suvari's Bob Haircut Renews My Faith In Hair (15/05/2012)
- Bethenny Frankel Told Me Never to Pick My Face, So I'm Never Picking My Face Again (15/05/2012)