Poll: Would You Dare Wear Hair Rollers in Public?
News related: hair rollers
Quick question when it comes to your hair, just how fine is the line between busy and lazy? Allow me to set the scene for you: It's Saturday afternoon and it's getting late. You're still in the middle of tussling with your tresses, which is a huge problem because...
...errands still need to be ran, dinner still needs to be sorted, and a party-perfect outfit still needs to be put together. Time is a-ticking what do you do? Brave the judgment and pop outside in your hair curlers to handle your usual weekend business, or cut your primping session short and hope for the best for your hair?
I only ask because I've noticed that women in England seem to do this with pride, as they routinely rock brush rollers in public (especially in Liverpool), however it's not really a look that I see often in Manhattan.
Though be fair, I have curly hair, so my version of rollers would be several small plaits wrapped into scattered braided buns; I go spinning and for a run through Central Park with my hair like this on a regular basis. With that said, I don't think braids are half as stigmatized as rollers are...
But I digress back to the original question. Would you better yet, do you go out in public with a head full of curlers? When you see women wearing their hair like this, do you automatically think they're lazy or just busy?
Tags: curlers, hair rollers, public
- Beauty Poll: Is The Red Lipstick and Nail Polish Combo Too Sexy For Everyday? (09/10/2012)
- Beauty Poll: Is it OK to Clip Your Nails in Public? (14/08/2012)
- When Doing Your Makeup, Do You Always Contour and Highlight? (31/07/2012)
- Matte vs. Glossy: How Do You Wear Your Red Lipstick? (27/06/2012)
- Poll: What's Your Favorite Beauty-Related Quote? (05/06/2012)
- Super Hairy Armpits: OK or Offensive? (08/05/2012)
- Have You Heard? Beyonce Does Her Own Makeup and Trims Her Hair Herself! (07/05/2012)
- Conan O'Brien's Cameraman Tries a Revolutionary New Tattoo Removal System... Kind of (22/04/2012)
- When Shopping for Beauty Products, Do You Super-Size It? (22/04/2012)
- Easter Eggs So Cool You'll Want To Make Easter Eggs This Year--Using Beauty Supplies! (Plus: Peeps Nail Polish--It Exists!) (22/04/2012)
- What Kind of Funny Face Do You Make When You Put On Makeup? (22/04/2012)
- Poll: How Important Are Product Reviews to You? (22/04/2012)
- Could You Go 30 Days Without Washing Your Face? I Think I'm Going to Try! (22/04/2012)
- Would You Go Blonde Just Because Your Favorite Celebrity Has? (22/04/2012)
- Beauty Poll: As a Woman, What's The Sexiest Thing About Other Women to You? (22/04/2012)
- Poll: If You Dye Your Hair Platinum Blonde, Should You Dye Your Brows Too? (22/04/2012)
- Fill In The Beauty Blanks: I HATE It When My ____ Uses My ____! (22/04/2012)
- Fill in The Beauty Blanks: I Wouldn't Pay More Than ____ For My ____! (22/04/2012)
- Poll: Who Would You Like To See Collaborate With MAC? (22/04/2012)
- Forget Dragon Tattoos For A Minute--Let's Hear About YOUR Body Ink! (22/04/2012)
- Ever Wanted to Peek Inside Glamour Editors' Makeup Bags? Here's Your Chance! (22/04/2012)
- Our 7 Freakiest Beauty Nightmares (They're Seriously Scary!)--Which Terrifies You Most? (22/04/2012)