See Loni Anderson's Blonde 'Do Grow Bigger & Bigger
News related: Loni Anderson
On the long list of buxom blonde beauties throughout TV history, Loni Anderson has rightfully earned her spot. Widely-known for her role as receptionist Jennifer Marlowe on "WKRP in Cincinnati," playing iconic screen sirens Jayne Mansfield and Thelma Todd and a tumultuous marriage to Burt Reynolds, Anderson knew exactly how to put her good looks (and talents) to use.
And while the St. Paul, Minnesota-native is a natural brunette, it's no doubt that Anderson's blinding bouffant propelled her into superstardom. From a super teased, soap opera coiff to a Farrah Fawcett-inspired feathered haircut, the 67-year-old actress has a heavy hand on the holding hairspray.
Though her hair has consistently remained big and blonde, we've decided to take a look back at Anderson's many hairstyles over the years. Vote on all her 'dos (and don'ts) in the slideshow below.
Meanwhile, find out what products to use to maintain blonde hair.
Click through our other Beauty Evolutions.
Want more? Be sure to check out Stylelist on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Pinterest.
Michael Ochs Archive
Tags: Video, Big Hair, Loni Anderson, Loni Anderson Burt Reynolds, Loni Anderson Hair, Loni Anderson Hairstyle, Loni Anderson Hot, Loni Anderson Photos, Loni Anderson Pics, Loni Anderson Pictures, Loni Anderson Today, WKRP In Cincinnati, Blonde Hairstyles, Celebrity, Celebrity-Hair-Evolution, Slideexpand, Stylelist-Beauty-Evolution, Stylelist-Hair-Evolution
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Guess what nail polish Millie Mackintosh is wearing here (15/08/2012)
- Janelle Monáe & More Of Our Favorite CoverGirls (14/08/2012)
- Remembering Helen Gurley Brown (14/08/2012)
- Watch Lady Gaga's Fame perfume commercial teaser (14/08/2012)
- Marchesa announce their first fragrance, Marchesa Parfume d'Extase (14/08/2012)
- Which One Of These Women Became A Huge Movie Star? (14/08/2012)
- You're Invited: Come Hang Out With Allure Beauty Editors at Saks Fifth Avenue! (13/08/2012)
- A Britney Spears Fantasy Twist commercial update (13/08/2012)
- We check out Balenciaga's Florabotanica perfume (13/08/2012)
- Does This Picture Destroy Your Self-Esteem? (13/08/2012)
- Sundresses For Those Of Us Who Aren't Preschoolers (13/08/2012)
- Miley Cyrus goes punk, gets an undercut (13/08/2012)
- The Perfect White Eyelet Top (12/08/2012)
- QUIZ: Which Supermodel Dated David Copperfield? & More (12/08/2012)
- How To Get This '60s Beauty Style (11/08/2012)