Shirley Manson has a MAC Account Card. Free MAC. We are so jealous.
News related: Shirley Manson
I've just become suddenly and aggressively jealous of Shirley Manson - the Garbage singer recently did an interview with Style.com and revealed that she has a lifetime MAC Account Card, which enables her to walk into any MAC store, anywhere, and just take what she wants. For free. Forever.
That is the most amazing thing I have ever heard. I will now spend my entire life working towards acquiring one of these.
Sadly I might have to wait till MAC appoint me an ambassador like Shirley, and I might be waiting a while. Don't think she takes it for granted though, " It's incredible," she said. "I'm allowed to go into any store anywhere in the world and pick out what I want. And I often do!"
Imagine her make up collection...
The singer also revealed some of her favourite products, in particular her favourite lipsticks, since she's something of a bright lipstick connoisseur: "My favourite red of all-time is [MAC's] Lady Danger. It's just perfect for my skin - it's got orange undertones, so it really suits me. But I [am] very partial to the new Tom Ford line. And Make Up For Ever, actually. There's a bunch. I could go on endlessly forever talking about my favourite lipstick colours."
Tags: beauty, garbage, interview, MAC Account Card, make up, Shirley Manson
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Cheryl Cole's Summertime Ball makeup: get the look (13/06/2012)
- Kate Middleton hair update: plaits for Emily McCorquodale's wedding (13/06/2012)
- ENCOUNTER Alexander SkarsgÃ¥rd as the face of Calvin Klein (13/06/2012)
- The Kardashians are launching a make up collection now too, the end is nigh (13/06/2012)
- Jessica Chastain is the face of YSL's Manifesto perfume (13/06/2012)
- Millie Mackintosh kicks off St.Tropez's Spraycation tour (13/06/2012)
- Karl Lagerfeld teams up with Shu Uemura (13/06/2012)
- La Mer and Oceana Celebrate World Ocean Day (13/06/2012)
- Ryan Gosling Manicures Are Up and Nose Jobs Are Down in Alluring Links (13/06/2012)
- Why Do We Attack Women's Looks? (13/06/2012)
- Batter Up: Smelling Jasmine Improved Major League Players' Hitting (13/06/2012)
- Cosmetics Might Be the Clue to Amelia Earhart's Death (13/06/2012)
- Kristen Stewart Goes Punk-Rock Equestrian and Mark Wahlberg Gets a Semi-Public Spray Tan in Alluring Links (13/06/2012)
- The Allure Beauty Blogger Awards: Meet Our Winner! (13/06/2012)
- Allure Beauty Blogger Awards: Last Chance to Vote and Win! Plus, Tips for the Best Vacation Photos Ever (13/06/2012)