Can't sleep? I can help. These five products usher me off to deep (but safe) unconsciousness without a prescription:
Origins Sleep Time. Dab this gel onto your temples and behind your neck, and let the blend of Roman chamomile, neroli, and English lavender work its magic. Breathe deeply, and relax.
Bath & Body Works Sleep Warm Milk & Honey Luxe Bath. This foamy bath soak smells like cinnamon, honey, and cloves. It's so comforting, you'll struggle to stay awake in the tub.
Flight 001 Truffle Silk Eye Mask. I've already invested in the blackout curtains, but this comfortable, elastic-band eye mask would have been way cheaper (It's only ). Not a single ray of light can get past these things.
This Works Hot Stone Oil Burner with Deep Calm Hot Stone Essence. This futuristic-looking home scent makes my place smell like a spa. Plug it in, dispense a few drops of the essence into its sunken platform, and mellow out.
Molton Brown Relaxing Yuan Zhi Sleep Mist. Spritz your pillow nightly with this mist, and eventually, your body will know bergamot, lavender, and ylang-ylang means lights out.
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Beat Bloat with Bronzer (28/04/2012)
- Casual Hair and Makeup Tips (28/04/2012)
- Rihanna's Intense Eye Makeup (28/04/2012)
- Cheap Thrills: Inexpensive Makeup Brushes (28/04/2012)
- How to Pull Off a Headband (28/04/2012)
- Three Ways To Break Out of a Blush Rut (28/04/2012)
- Back-to-School Beauty: My Checklist (28/04/2012)
- Hey, Angie! Here's Five Legal Ways To Chillax (28/04/2012)
- The Best Self-Tanners (28/04/2012)
- Detox Foot Pads (28/04/2012)
- Beauty Fixes on the Cheap (28/04/2012)
- Linda Mason's Eye Candy: Inspiration Overload (28/04/2012)
- Save Your Lips From the Sun (28/04/2012)
- Five Great Products for Putting a Spring in Your Step (28/04/2012)
- Grade-A Papers: Boscia Rose Blotting Linens (28/04/2012)