Smell like your favourite superhero with Marvel's Avenger fragrances
News related: fragrances
So you've probably all seen The Avengers now (Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffulo, how could you have resisted?) so you might have recognised that these perfume bottles have a bit of a superhero vibe about them.
To coincide with the release of the epic superhero movie, Marvel have designed perfumes and colognes that represent the characters from the movie. These include the Black Widow perfume inspired by Scarlett Johnasson's character which features citrus, fresh berries and sandalwood, which dries down to bitter chocolate, clear patchouli and praline, for the inner sexy spy in all of us.
For the guys who've dreamt of smelling like a crime fighting mutant/genius/god, there are also scents inspired by Thor (Worthy - 'god like' bergamot, frozen ginger and wheatgrass), Nick Fury (Infinity Formula) and my favourite, The Hulk's Smash (the tagline for which is 'Be Angry'), which invokes "both a serene sense of timeless freedom and a single-minded, unbridled passion for life".
Hmm. Will you be getting one?
Check them out here.
Tags: avengers, fragrances, perfumes
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- 3 Genius Tips for Getting Your Chignon or Topknot 100% Perfect (06/06/2012)
- WATCH: Get Gisele's Color By...Painting Your Hair At Home? (06/06/2012)
- 5 Unexpected, Unboring Ways to Wear Color This Summer (06/06/2012)
- Another Gorgeous Sunglasses + Lipstick Combo, As Seen On Gwen Stefani (Would You Try This One?) (06/06/2012)
- Could Ketchup Be Your New Beauty BFF? (06/06/2012)
- 4 Wearable Beauty Trends To Play Around With Right This Second (06/06/2012)
- Kristen Stewart covers Vanity Fair (06/06/2012)
- A Day-To-Night Makeup Look To Steal From Emma Stone (06/06/2012)
- We Want To Copy Miley's Outfit (06/06/2012)
- Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor in Liz and Dick (06/06/2012)
- Kate Middleton's Diamond Jubilee weekend beauty (06/06/2012)
- Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream (05/06/2012)
- I Went Five Weeks Without Washing My Hair...And It's Never Been Healthier (05/06/2012)
- QUIZ: In Which Film Did Marilyn Monroe Wear This Dress? And More Fashion Trivia (05/06/2012)
- Does Chocolate Really Cause Acne? We've Got The Answer (05/06/2012)