The Flora Garden
Gucci has launched their new, refined floral collection, The Flora Garden collection.
This is a fragrance that is for a younger Gucci consumer by of course can be worn by anyone of any age. This Flora Garden collection celebrates the multi faceted way that Gucci women express their personalities. There are 5 new fragrances that are a part of this launch. Gorgeous Gardenia, Gracious Tuberose, Glamorous Magnolia and Generous Violet and Glorious Mandarin; which are all exclusive to Gucci stores worldwide and selected flagship stores. Each perfume and each colour explores a different bloom and with it a different facet of this most alluring heroines.
A Sumptuous white floral.
Top notes: red berries & pear
Heart notes: white gardenia & frangipani flowers
Base notes: patchouli & brown sugar accord
The Gorgeous Gardenia woman exudes a sultry sensuality that is lushly enticing. Men are drawn to her as bees are to a blossoming flower.
A fabulously fresh floral
Top notes: violet leaves & peach
Heart notes: turberose, orange flower & rose
Base notes: cistus (Rock Rose) & white cedarwood
The Gracious Tuberose woman boasts a natural poise. She dances through life with a ballerinaâ€™s elegance and her presence is a joy for those around her. Glamorous Magnolia
A soft rosy floral: Gucciâ€™s recreation of this most lustrous bloom.
Top notes: freesia, green leaves & citrus zest
Heart notes: peony & magnolia
Base notes: musk, sandalwood & warm chocolate accord
The Glamorous Magnolia woman is spellbinding in her allure. Confident, charismatic, she draws her audience in with a caressing touch.
- Fragrance Notes: The Sweet Smell of Nothing (05/10/2012)
- Fragrance Notes: A Candle for the Fashion Lover (02/10/2012)
- Miranda Kerr on Fragrance, Working Out, and Her Green Beauty Routine (02/10/2012)
- What Your Perfume Says About You (Or Me, Actually) (27/09/2012)
- How to Pull Off Extreme Hair Color (27/09/2012)
- Fragrance Notes: The Scent of Bergdorf Goodman (25/09/2012)
- Fragrance Notes: Serge Lutens’ Homage to Billie Holiday (21/09/2012)
- A Quick Fix for Perfume Overload (20/09/2012)
- Fragrance Notes: Behind the Scenes of Lady Gaga's Fame (20/09/2012)
- View From the Beauty Closet: Allure Lounge (12/09/2012)
- Cult Object: The Perfect Duffel (11/09/2012)
- View From the Front Row: Finale (10/09/2012)
- Blake Lively on Her Love of Fragrance, How NOT to Do Your Makeup, and What She Learned About Style from Gossip Girl (07/09/2012)
- View From the Beauty Closet: Cold Comfort (06/09/2012)
- What Does Childhood Smell Like? (04/09/2012)
- Medicine Cabinet Confidential: Two New Nail and Fragrance Beauty Products I'm Loving This Week (22/04/2012)
- Did I Miss Something? Desperate Housewives Has a Perfume?! (22/04/2012)
- Poll: Just How Into Cologne Is Your Guy? (22/04/2012)
- Check Out Jimmy Fallon & Charlie Sheen's Spoof Commercial For "Clone" Cologne (22/04/2012)
- Is There a Certain Fragrance That Just Makes You Feel... Sexy? (22/04/2012)
- The NY Yankees Launch a Fragrance—Would You Wear a Sports Team's Perfume? (22/04/2012)
- Roberto Cavalli Had To Audition Tigers For His New Fragrance Campaign! Tigers! (22/04/2012)
- Sex and the City Perfume is the #1 Most-Seized Counterfeit Item at Border Control (22/04/2012)
- Victoria's Secret Love is Heavenly Fragrance (22/04/2012)
- DKNY Sweet Delicious (22/04/2012)
- Beyonce Pulse (22/04/2012)
- pureDKNY (22/04/2012)
- In The Beginning There Was Angel (22/04/2012)
- Oh Lola! (22/04/2012)
- New Sensuous Nude (22/04/2012)