The Kardashians are launching a make up collection now too, the end is nigh
News related: collection
Well, it has happened. They already had fragrance and nail polish so it was only a matter of time before Kourtney, KhloÃ© and Kim Kardashian decided to kash in on the world of make up.
The Kardashian sisters have signed a contract to launch their own colour collection, which they've called Khroma Beauty. Of course, everything that could possibly have the letter K shoved on the front has had a Kardashian makeover - products include the Kardazzle Compacts and Kurve Compact Dual Finishing Powder. What does Kardazzle even mean? I don't think I want my face Kardazzled.
The full range will provide products for eyes, lips and complexion, and will provide everything you need to copy their looks, as well as false eyelashes, mascaras and the aforementioned Kardazzle Compacts as part of a holiday collection. There will also be an interesting sounding gold pre-foundation treatment called the Million Dollar Mask, which I want just for the name and the fact that it'll clearly be in bling-tastic packaging.
Kim, Kourtney and Khloe, who will be the faces of the line as expected, will also be creating beauty how-to videos for youtube and dishing out tips on twitter (with the help of their makeup artists, obvs).
There is also an ad circulating, which we found on the excellent fashionista.com.
I'll let you see that how you want to.
Will you be embracing their new venture? Tell us in our poll below!
When I read that headline I thought...
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Jessica Chastain is the face of YSL's Manifesto perfume (13/06/2012)
- Millie Mackintosh kicks off St.Tropez's Spraycation tour (13/06/2012)
- Karl Lagerfeld teams up with Shu Uemura (13/06/2012)
- La Mer and Oceana Celebrate World Ocean Day (13/06/2012)
- Ryan Gosling Manicures Are Up and Nose Jobs Are Down in Alluring Links (13/06/2012)
- Why Do We Attack Women's Looks? (13/06/2012)
- Batter Up: Smelling Jasmine Improved Major League Players' Hitting (13/06/2012)
- Cosmetics Might Be the Clue to Amelia Earhart's Death (13/06/2012)
- Kristen Stewart Goes Punk-Rock Equestrian and Mark Wahlberg Gets a Semi-Public Spray Tan in Alluring Links (13/06/2012)
- The Allure Beauty Blogger Awards: Meet Our Winner! (13/06/2012)
- Allure Beauty Blogger Awards: Last Chance to Vote and Win! Plus, Tips for the Best Vacation Photos Ever (13/06/2012)
- President Barack Obama's Hair and Beth Ditto's Blinged-Out Eyebrows in Alluring Links (13/06/2012)
- Allure Man on Morgan Spurlock's Mansome (13/06/2012)
- How to Make Cleaning Enticing (13/06/2012)
- Tilda Swinton's Bare-Faced Beauty (and Rocking Haircut) (13/06/2012)