Try It: Lumene Beauty Drops For Silky Smooth Skin
Photo: Courtesy of Sears
On Monday I starred in my first photo shoot (for work, obviously). While getting my makeup done, the makeup artist commented on how soft and even my skin was. But how could that be? For the past few years, I have been suffering from combination skin, a problem many 20-something-year-olds deal with. Simply put, I have dry skin, but also suffer from acne.
So what have I added to my skincare routine as of late to make such a positive difference? Well, I did just start using Lumene Vitamin C+ Radiant Beauty Drops (.99, Walgreens.com).
Nina Dobrev SPF Rap Encourages Sun Protection
Two weeks ago I went to an event for Finish beauty company Lumene and got the chance to take home some of their products. Since then I have been using the beauty drops every morning before I start my daily makeup routine.
What I love most about the product is its silky smooth texture that makes skin soft and radiant, while also working as a primer for my BB cream. The arctic cloudberry seed oil, something that Finland is very proud of, is used in the beauty drops to protect the skin from stress factors. Since using the product, my skin has been less oily and acne is non-existent.
To use, open one capsule and squeeze the product onto your fingertips. Apply on your face and neck before using your day or night cream. Again, I like using it in the morning so it can double as a primer. The package includes 28 drops for a 28-day treatment.
Are you willing to see if they're worth all the hype?
Tags: product reviews
- Don't Like Your Upper Arms? There's Now a Cream For That—And It's Selling out in the UK (09/10/2012)
- Little Mix team up with Clean & Clear (04/10/2012)
- How Many Of You Are Totally On Top Of This Skincare Trend And Didn't Even Know It? (03/10/2012)
- Kristen Stewart dishes on her skin care regime (28/09/2012)
- Philosophy's 2012 Christmas offerings (28/09/2012)
- Your Fall Skincare Guide (21/09/2012)
- How To Cure Your Puffy, Allergy-Besieged Face (20/09/2012)
- What to Do When You See Your First Wrinkle (First Step: Calm Down) (20/09/2012)
- How To Look More Wide-Awake Tomorrow Morning (05/09/2012)
- Keep Your Décolletage Wrinkle-Free... With This? (05/09/2012)
- How to Make Every Kind of Zit Disappear (29/08/2012)
- Will Sipping A Straw Make You Look Older? (28/08/2012)
- The Best Beauty Products You've Probably Never Heard Of (24/08/2012)
- Are You Walking Around With Dead Skin? (24/08/2012)
- The Best (And Cheapest) Thing You Can Do For Your Skin (24/08/2012)
- And The Derm Says: This Is Exactly How You Should Be Washing Your Face (10/07/2012)
- Nina Dobrev SPF Rap Encourages Sun Protection (07/07/2012)
- Cool Or Creepy: Young Girls Get Bikini Waxed (07/07/2012)
- Your beach holiday beauty kit (05/07/2012)
- Learn about SPF from Nina Dobrev and Funny or Die (05/07/2012)
- How To Keep Your Face Fresh For The 4th (And Every Day This Summer) (05/07/2012)
- Beauty Products Made In America (05/07/2012)
- The 70-Year-Old Facial That Still Rocks (05/07/2012)
- The Four Biggest Eyebrow Myths, Debunked (27/06/2012)
- Dudes: Man Up and Wear Sunscreen Already (25/06/2012)
- Victoria Justice Shares Her Beauty Tips with SELF Magazine (24/06/2012)
- Finally! Learn How To Read A Sunscreen Label (22/06/2012)
- Be A Beach Bombshell Without The Tanorexia (21/06/2012)
- This Season's Best Self-Tanners (20/06/2012)
- The Skincare Product You Can Cheap Out On (A Derm Says It's OK!) (20/06/2012)