Which of These Beauty Services Do You Get Professionally Done? Which Do You Do Yourself?
I'm all for declaring your independence and taking charge of all of your grooming. But there are just some things you might feel like you're all thumbs at and you really need to leave to a professional. I mean, no one wants eyebrows that look like they belong on two different faces or to suffer a gasp home waxing incident. So which services do you end up heading to the salon or spa for? Let's find out!
Which of these services do you get done at a salon or spa and which do you do yourself (or not at all)? Copy and paste your answers in the comments!
Pick Up Glamour’s 1,000 Beauty Dos & Don’ts to Live By Forever, On Newsstands Now!
Download Glamour on your iPad print subscribers, it’s now part of your subscription plan!
Like freebies? Enter the latest Glamour sweepstakes.
Sign up for our fashion and beauty newsletters to get easy style tips (it'll make your inbox 10x sexier, we promise).
One more PS: Did you know you can now read glamour.com on your smart phone?! It’s the ultimate boredom buster.
Tags: eyebrow shaping, eyebrow threading, hair removal, manicures, pedicures, salon, spa, waxing
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- VMA Beauty: Who Had the Absolute Craziest Hair and Makeup Look on the Red Carpet? (07/05/2012)
- 3 Ways To Look Hotter While Working Out (07/05/2012)
- Do Strangers Ever Tell You To Smile? Do You Want To Punch Them? (07/05/2012)
- Finish This Sentence: I Picked Up The Last New Beauty Product I Purchased Because... (07/05/2012)
- Ever Bought A Perfume Just For Its Gorgeous Bottle? (Because These New Scents Are Seriously Stunning!) (07/05/2012)
- Pull Up A Stool: Beauty Bars Are Such A Thing Right Now (07/05/2012)
- OMSquee! Alexander Wang Gets Into The Nail Polish Biz (07/05/2012)
- Granny Chic: Old Ladyish Beauty Products That'll Make You Totally Hot (07/05/2012)
- Guess Which Star Rocked Her Glasses on the Red Carpet Over the Weekend? (And Is This Becoming a Trend?) (07/05/2012)
- The Five Most Awesome Hair, Makeup and Nail Looks of the Week. (Which Is Your Favorite?) (07/05/2012)
- Friday Post-Off: Is There a Beauty Product or Service You Dare Us to Try? (07/05/2012)
- Which Kardashian Sisters' Hair and Makeup Look From Last Night's Kardashian Kollection Launch Do You Like Best? (07/05/2012)
- Which Of These Smart, Space-Saving Beauty Products Would Stash In Your Bag? (07/05/2012)
- Beauty Video How-To: YouTube's Michelle Phan Shows You How To Do Angelina Jolie's Super Sexy Makeup (07/05/2012)
- Everything About Olivia Wilde in This Picture Is Perfect (See: Hair, Skin, Lipstick, Eye Makeup) (07/05/2012)