You're Invited: Come Hang Out With Allure Beauty Editors at Saks Fifth Avenue!
News related: Saks Fifth Avenue
Want to help out a great cause? Want to help out a great cause and learn how to pull off fall's hottest beauty trends? Then head over to Saks Fifth Avenue flagship in New York City this Thursday (August 16)! Allure beauty director Patricia Tortolani and I will be chillaxing at the Chanel beauty counter as part of the department store's first annual Look Good Feel Better Beauty Editors' Day. If you're not familiar with Look Good Feel Better, it's a charitable organization that helps women regain their confidence while battling cancer they offer free workshops and support to manage the beauty-related side effects of the disease and treatment.
From noon to 7PM, a donation will get you a 20-minute appointment with Patricia and I, a makeup application at the Chanel counter, and an awesome free gift stash of Chanel beauty samples. (Pretty sweet, right?) Every cent goes directly to Look Good Feel Better so you can score beauty swag and pick up great makeup tips while doing good for others.
Patricia and I will be at your service to talk fall trends, spill expert tips and tricks, or just chat about what it's like to work in the beauty biz. We've picked five of our favorite runway makeup trends for you to choose from for your makeup application so you can go home with a new look (plus, you'll know how to recreate it on your own).
To book a 20-minute appointment with Allure's beauty editors at the Chanel counter, call 866.395.LOOK. To learn more about Look Good Feel Better, visit their website at lookgoodfeelbetter.org.
Sign up today I hope to see you Thursday!
The Top 10 Fall Makeup Trends
Look Now: Daytime Smoky Eyes
Confessions of a Beauty Editor
PHOTO: REGAN CAMERON
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- A Britney Spears Fantasy Twist commercial update (13/08/2012)
- We check out Balenciaga's Florabotanica perfume (13/08/2012)
- Does This Picture Destroy Your Self-Esteem? (13/08/2012)
- Sundresses For Those Of Us Who Aren't Preschoolers (13/08/2012)
- Miley Cyrus goes punk, gets an undercut (13/08/2012)
- The Perfect White Eyelet Top (12/08/2012)
- QUIZ: Which Supermodel Dated David Copperfield? & More (12/08/2012)
- How To Get This '60s Beauty Style (11/08/2012)
- 5 Beauty Tips for Swimmers (10/08/2012)
- Allure Beauty Diaries: Demi Lovato Talks Hair, Makeup, and X Factor Beauty (10/08/2012)
- Justin Bieber Gives Prince William Hair Advice and a 12-Year-Old YouTube Beauty Vlogger Battles a Second Cancer in Alluring Links (10/08/2012)
- View From the Beauty Closet: Upcycled Beauty (10/08/2012)
- Fine, Kerry Washington. You Win. You're The Prettiest Girl In The Whole World (10/08/2012)
- Is It Weird That Cameron Diaz and Portia de Rossi Left a Salon Together Looking Like Twins? Come See (10/08/2012)
- Dear Mischa, Please Keep Doing Whatever You're Doing (09/08/2012)