YSL Forever Youth Liberator
Characterised by boldness, a free spirit and a taste for challenge, Yves Saint Laurent backed by Lâ€™OrÃ©al Research is decoding skin youthfulness in a radically different way. Based on the latest discoveries in glycobiology for the skin, FOREVER YOUTH
LIBERATOR is formulated with an exclusive complex of active ingredients that â€œunlockâ€ cells and release youth-promoting messages.
Glycobiology is not a new science and has infact been around for hundreds of years. Thanks to
This is a delicate cream wash that foams with water. It is suitable for sensitive skin and rids it of its impurities, eliminates traces of make-up and leaves the skin perfectly cleansed, soft, moisturised and comfortable with no tightness.
After gently cleansing with the Forever Youth Liberator cleansing foam, the complexion looks clearer and more transparent.
An ultra-gentle lotion which prepares the skin for the anti-ageing efficacy of Forever Youth Liberator skincare products. It gives the complexion a transparent appearance and erases signs of fatigue. Daily use makes the skin appear smoother, more toned and revitalised.
This elixir has the highest concentration of Glycanactifâ„¢ in the range to stimulate regeneration deep within the skin and boost youth-promoting functions. It deeply transforms the appearance of your face.
This cream is formulated for normal to combination skin. It leaves the skin feeling silky-soft with increased radiance after the first Application.
These were some of the results found after using this product:
It transformed skin and made it visibly more youthful-looking:
âˆ’ In one week, the face looks smoother1 and more toned with a firmer skin texture.
âˆ’ After one month of application, the skin is denser and tighter.
The effects of Forever Youth Liberator Cream on the visible signs of ageing are remarkable with excellent smoothing of the various fine lines and wrinkles. Under eye wrinkles and crowâ€™s feet, frown lines, wrinkles at the corners of and above lips.
A nourishing cream that is suitable for dry skin. It Instantly nourishes the skin making it glow with radiance.
Radiant, truly rejuvenated skin:
Nutri Creme re-sculpts the lower part of the face while smoothing away fine lines and wrinkles, under eye wrinkles, crowâ€™s feet, frown lines, wrinkles at the corners of lips, and fine lines of the upper lip. A true rejuvenating regimen.
A â€œstretch textureâ€ designed to re-contour eyelid as soon as it is applied.
In addition to Glycanactifâ„¢, it contains draining ingredients to refresh and relax the eye area, as well as mirror-effect micro-shimmer particles and â€œblurringâ€ spheres for a smoothing and illuminating effect.
The eyes appear fresher and more radiant:
SPF 15 CREME
A cream which protects skin from daily sun exposure and is suitable for all skin types. It expertly combines a filtering system with a rich, creamy enjoyable texture which glides onto skin with extreme comfort.
This SPF 15 cream leaves the skin looking radiant and supple as soon as it is applied.
SPF 15 FLUID
This protective fluid is suitable for normal to combination skin. It envelops the skin with a lightly coating satin-like film. It provides optimal protection against daily sun exposure with its filtering system. Bursting with micro-sponges which harness water and store it at the skinâ€™s surface, this fluid provides instant emollient comfort while plumping the skin.
- Lena Dunham Stands Up for Non-stick Thighs Everywhere (09/10/2012)
- Rihanna gets Nude for her new perfume (09/10/2012)
- Would You Get A Fish Pedicure? Mena Suvari Gets Her Toes Done At Topshop (08/10/2012)
- Katy Perry gets patriotic with Barack Obama nail art (08/10/2012)
- Is It Rude to Call Someone Full-Figured? (08/10/2012)
- Britney Spears stars in Fantasy Twist advert, looks awesome (08/10/2012)
- How to Use Body Language to Your Advantage (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried Makes Purple Lips Look Good And a "Beauty Broker" Profile Gets Ugly in Alluring Links (05/10/2012)
- Allure Man Conquers Gray Hair—Down There (05/10/2012)
- Amanda Seyfried's Dark Purple Lipstick: Is it a Do or Don't? (04/10/2012)
- Victoria Beckham hearts Anthropologie Royal Apothic Hand Cream (04/10/2012)
- 3 Glam Hairstyles on Nina Dobrev (Which One is Your Fave?) (04/10/2012)
- Are You a Pathological Groomer? (04/10/2012)
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Post-Baby Beauty Secrets (03/10/2012)
- Ke$ha's Back! Let's Get Dirty. (03/10/2012)
- Smell like your favourite superhero with Marvel's Avenger fragrances (07/06/2012)
- 3 Genius Tips for Getting Your Chignon or Topknot 100% Perfect (06/06/2012)
- WATCH: Get Gisele's Color By...Painting Your Hair At Home? (06/06/2012)
- 5 Unexpected, Unboring Ways to Wear Color This Summer (06/06/2012)
- Another Gorgeous Sunglasses + Lipstick Combo, As Seen On Gwen Stefani (Would You Try This One?) (06/06/2012)
- Could Ketchup Be Your New Beauty BFF? (06/06/2012)
- 4 Wearable Beauty Trends To Play Around With Right This Second (06/06/2012)
- Kristen Stewart covers Vanity Fair (06/06/2012)
- A Day-To-Night Makeup Look To Steal From Emma Stone (06/06/2012)
- We Want To Copy Miley's Outfit (06/06/2012)
- Lindsay Lohan as Elizabeth Taylor in Liz and Dick (06/06/2012)
- Kate Middleton's Diamond Jubilee weekend beauty (06/06/2012)
- Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Correcting Hand Cream (05/06/2012)
- I Went Five Weeks Without Washing My Hair...And It's Never Been Healthier (05/06/2012)
- QUIZ: In Which Film Did Marilyn Monroe Wear This Dress? And More Fashion Trivia (05/06/2012)